Saturday, September 05, 2009

One of My Favorites



This photo was taken about 5 years ago, and it is still one of my all time favorites.

I was teaching English at a Russian summer camp at Rubskaya Lake. After taking all I could of the squeaky, sagging mattress -- I got up and went for a walk around the lake. It was foggy and wet after a nice summer rain. A friend of mine says that timing is everything when it comes to a good photo -- 1 minute early or 30 seconds late and the photo is not the same. I think that I agree with him.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Dave Robertson 1:08 AM  

Awesome pic! Simply beautiful.

About This Blog

Join us as we wander around Montenegro and the Balkans!  We appreciate your comments and encouragement as we explore the vast beauty of God's world.  

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP