Wednesday, September 23, 2009

An Adventure




Yesterday was our Saturday. We both worked on Saturday and Sunday and Christian did school. So we decided to make Tuesday our Saturday. Christian was not feeling well, so we did not go to the beach, but went to see the movie UP.

I don't usually like animated movies (though having a child, I have seen a lot of them). But, rarely do I PAY to go see them at the theater. Many of my friends had commented about how much they liked the movie and how it had made them cry and laugh. Soooo, finally it came to the theater here in Montenegro.

I must say, it was a very beautiful movie, and yes, it did make me cry and laugh. It almost made Chris cry, and he laughed a lot. And, I think that it would have made Christian cry if he were older.

I am thankful that I married my best friend and that we have lived a wonderful adventure together -- good times and bad times, they are all part of our adventure. If you haven't had a chance to see UP, grab your tissue box and rent it or go see it.

I pray that we will watch many more sunsets together in our wanderings through this life.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Ann Marie 6:10 PM  

That was a great movie! Without kids, I dont see a lot of animated movies, but my sister talked me in to seeing UP.
glad yall had a good day off!

About This Blog

Join us as we wander around Montenegro and the Balkans!  We appreciate your comments and encouragement as we explore the vast beauty of God's world.  

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP