New Clothes!!!

Well, I could not wait any longer, so yesterday I went clothes shopping and bought 2 sweaters, a jumper and some jeans for the kids. I had no idea what size to get, but got pretty close. They are 2 1/2 and wear 18 months to 2 year clothes. 18 Months fits them just about perfectly, and 2 years fits, but a little big. I am glad it is stylish and acceptable to roll up jeans here in Russia!!!
They were so cute looking into the bag and pulling everything out and taking the tags off. I paid way to much for the matching style sweaters, but I could not resist since they came with a bunny rabbit in a matching sweater!

Natasha entertained herself sitting in a stroler playing with the bunnies. I guess we need to get a double stroller for a year or so.
Please continue to pray for the process -- there are a lot of documents to put in order for the American Embassy in order to get them a visa to come to America. Lots of forms to complete as well.


0 comments:
Post a Comment