Lost Documents
Have you ever lost something? I mean, something really important? Well, we lost some documents this past week that we really needed for getting our car registered. We had a friend helping us because it was a little complicated -- we had to register an engine that was put in the car last fall. The papers for the engine from the customs department were what was lost -- you know the one with all the stamps.
Anyway, the guy that was helping us said he looked in the glove compartment. Chris said that there was no need to look there -- that should have been my first clue. What guy can ever even find his socks??????? OK OK maybe it is a bit of a sterotype, but my first inclination was to re check the glove compartment -- but I did not.
Today, just so that I could have peace of mind, I told Chris that I needed to go to the car to see if something was there -- I did not even tell him why I was going -- I just went.
PTL The documents were there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stuck inside the back of a map book!!!
I was rejoicing all the way up in the elevator. I felt like the woman in the Bible who lost one of her gold coins -- it was a wonderful feeling. I went back and read that passage of scripture and the same feeling of joy, relief, excitement and peace -- those are the same feelings of rejoicing that the angels have when one sinner repents. How exciting is that?
0 comments:
Post a Comment