Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Things you learn in 5th Grade

Have you ever seen the show "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?" Well, I saw it once or twice while we were in America, and the only person I know that is smarter than a 5th grader is Grandma Willeke -- she's 88!

I think that I learn something everyday that I home school Christian. This past week, I learned the meaning of "prodigal". I asked the next 4 people I met what the word "prodigal" meant -- they all answered -- the same, "One who has gone away and returned home." Sort of what I thought as well -- Survey says WRONG!

Prodigal means one who spends lavishly and extravagantly!

I am so glad that I am in 5th grade again.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Join us as we wander around Montenegro and the Balkans!  We appreciate your comments and encouragement as we explore the vast beauty of God's world.  

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP