Tuesday, January 08, 2008

We Made It!

Merry Christmas once again! Yesterday, January 7th, was Christmas Day in Russia. We spent the day traveling back to America to renew visas and visit family. Three movies, 2 airplane meals, 1 $5 dollar cup of coffee, 1 $5 coke, Chick-filet for dinner, and 20 hours later, we arrived at my Mom's house!!!! Yeah it is good to be home.

I ended up sleeping on the couch. Chris was so tired that he was snoring and I could not sleep. After waking him up and telling him that he was snoring, he said, "Good! That means I'm asleep!" This morning when I told him what he said, he laughed because he did not remembe it. HA HA! Good thing the couch is comfortable!

We are off today to send our passports off for new visas!!!

Soon we will celebrate the Old New Year in Russia! I will post an explanation for all the late holidays.

1 comments:

The 4 Sullivans 4:11 PM  

Glad you are home! Miss you already. Looking for you on Skype! Have a great time! Hugs to your family!

About This Blog

Join us as we wander around Montenegro and the Balkans!  We appreciate your comments and encouragement as we explore the vast beauty of God's world.  

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP