Tuesday, November 06, 2007

It' TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Twins!! We went to the adoption lady today and we learned that the brother and sister are twins, born on May 16, 2006. They have been on the waiting list for 8 months and will be ready for a referral to us on December 16th -- which is a Sunday --- SOOOOO on the 17th at 8:30 in the AM will will go to the lady and make arrangements to do the next step.

It is still a long road, but I am very excited. I saw pictures of them -- so precious and beautiful. Light colored hair. Of course, the pics were baby pictures, but they looked very healthy. Their names are Sergey and Natasha. Christian's first question was whether we would keep the names.

It is really hard to not get tooooooo excited about it, but needless to say, Chris and I are both pumped and so very thankful for even the possibility of this opportunity.

And since we already have twins in our family -- it is a natural fit!

2 comments:

Anonymous 2:48 PM  

I'm so excited for you that I'm jumping up and down!! Okay, maybe not on the outside, but on the inside. My friend send me a great statment today and it applies to this season for ya'll.

Rest, Abide, Wait, Repeat.

Anonymous 4:25 PM  

that is SO awesome!!!...keep us updated on the whole process....(and send pics if you can)


w and dee

About This Blog

Join us as we wander around Montenegro and the Balkans!  We appreciate your comments and encouragement as we explore the vast beauty of God's world.  

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP