Dacha Days

We spent the weekend at the Dacha. Kristie organized an Olympic theme for us and we had opening and closing ceremonies with competitions on Monday. Since Father's Day was on Sunday, the Dads were one team against everyone else. They won at volleyball, but we won the tug of war! I think that overall, the Dads won. We were missing Lesa, and had she been there, we surely would have won the frisbee and archery contest!

The opening ceremonies included the lighting of the torch as well as a little orientation for our new team members. They were given instructions on how to wear scarves, fur hats and the kind of purses to carry. They really stand out in the crowd with their back packs!



1 comments:
I am so glad you have internet now!!! I am hoping for regular updates :-)!! Love you guys! Kristie
Post a Comment